1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

certain friends think there completelt straight but..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lowkey, Aug 21, 2013.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Don't like the pussy itself. Isnt that like a majority must for being straight. Makes me feel like a few of my friends are in denial, or atleast that they some more exploring to do

2. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    I remember an episode of Sex and the City dealing with the issue of women who are uncomfortable with their own vaginas. I think this might be due to sexist idea that women are "unclean", and sex negativity in general regarding women's sexuality. Maybe this is the answer to your question?

I also know a guy who identifies as gay but doesn't like penis (he's exclusively a top).

3. LinkLarkin

Just ask a sample of straight women if they find penises attractive, that should give you your answer.

It's more to do with what they want to do with vaginas than how they feel about them as a concept that defines their sexuality.

4. Convoy

I'd be happy with a vagina, if it was attached to a man.

Well presumably, I'm not much for a top so that's kind of a lie. However I don't think I could do a LTR or anything w/a girl with a dick, so that kind of goes both ways.

It's actually kind of common for straight men to not necessarily like how it looks or stuff like that. Sexual orientation however is more that that, it's about who you would want to get into bed with just as much as what you'd do in that bed.