1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused.....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by seekinganswers2, Aug 21, 2013.

1. seekinganswers2

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    okay so to begin, i have a wonderful boyfriend; he's sweet, nice, funny, and i think he's adorable. I think i am attracted to him, i want to be in a relationship with him. The only problem is i'm not sexually attracted to him. He's kissed me a few times, and i liked it but every time it just feels like something is missing, and anytime he tries to take it farther i get really uncomfortable.But, i know that if it was a girl doing those things to me i would enjoy it a heck of alot more.

I have explored the thought of being a lesbian because i'm sexually attracted to women, but it's not like a can look at a girl and say i want to date her or that i think she is attractive. I can however look at a guy and picture myself dating him and i can observe that he is attractive. but i know for a fact that i am sexually attracted to woman and not men. What do i do? do i stay in my relationship and just "put up" with what is going on sexually or do i explore relationships with females? help!

and i was also wondering what i would be labeled as? because when i try to talk to people about it i want to be able to clarify that i am "insert label".....

-thank you
    seekinganswers2

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You may be a biromantic homosexual. They can have a crush on men and women but are only sexually attracted to the same sex. (My orientation is such except I can also crush on trans* women)

You should never "put up" with sex. It should be mutually pleasurable or at least not something to merely tolerate. Communicate that you are not interested in sexual acts with him at this time and if he's a real man he'll understand. You may also want to communicate your sexual feelings.

I wish I had more advice for you, but this is a start~