1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooooo.....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zyanadryn, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Zyanadryn

Out Status:
    A few people
    So, I've been questioning about myself for years. I was married, but I finally dumped that baggage after 5 years and have been happily raising my children alone the past 10 years ever since. As my children have been growing up I have always said, love is love and I don't care who they loved as long as they were happy and I received grandchildren out of it. Lol!
    After thinking about that, especially recently that my eldest son came out as bi, I've been thinking about my own sexuality. I haven't dated in 7 years. Mostly because I did t know who or what I wanted.
    I have always been attracted to both sexes. More girls then guys. And I defiantly have no problem being with both. But I wouldn't actually call myself as just lesbian or just bisexual. I have come out to just my mom today as being pansexual. Mostly because bi is actually just to rigid, and that is because I am attracted to everyone.
    This post isn't for questions, mostly to let the world know that I am attracted to all.

Buuuut, my dad is homophobic and he just won't understand, and my family thinks my son is going through a faze because he does have a girlfriend.

So world.....SUP!?(&&&)

2. CuriousBunny

Welcome to the pansexual community :grin: it's nice to see more people here, as there aren't many of us.