1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not that into penis

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MarkW1, Aug 22, 2013.

1. MarkW1

Most gay guys or straight women go on about how sexy the penis is, but I don't see it. I liked the bulge of one guy recently and a picture of one a good while ago, but that was it. Anytime I see one, I think they don't look attractive.

I love men, was never into the ass before but now I think it can be quite hot at times. Do you think the same thing applies here?

A lot of people say if you don't like the penis then you can't be gay. Is that true? I want to be gay.

2. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a buddy who's as gay as can be and has 0 interest in the penis. He's a total top though. Also, there are lots of straight guys who don't necessarily find the vagina that visually appealing. They love feeling one around their dicks, but the look of it doesn't drive them crazy. So, yeah, you can be gay and not necessarily find the penis appealing. There's more to a man than just his cock. :wink: You might appreciate them more after gaining more experience with them, or maybe not, but if you find men as a whole sexually appealing (and also appealing as people), disliking one body part won't make you less gay.

Regarding the "wanting to be gay" part, it's great that you're comfortable accepting that you like guys, as many don't have that strength, but I'll also say this: you are who you are, and you have to accept that. If you have some attraction towards women, I'd recommend acknowledging it, rather than burying it deep down inside, like it's some dirty little shameful secret. I did the same (many will probably find this hilarious), and in retrospect, I was no different than those guys who bottle up their attraction towards guys. It was really messing me up and driving me crazy, and it was just a silly thing to do.

Best of luck. :wink:

3. LinkLarkin

I have no idea what straight women you've been talking to, but I promise you that barely any straight women I've ever spoken to have found the penis attractive! Not all gay men have to either. Sexuality is defined by who you fall in love with, who you see yourself growing old with, more than what you specifically want to do with them. That's different for everyone.

4. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    I remember watching some YouTube vid with some people talking about male vs. female nudity on Game of Thrones, and the (straight) women were actually commenting on how "no one" wants to see the guy's dicks. Meh, whatevs, I think most penises are sexy.

5. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Well, let's not confuse romantic orientation with sexual here; sex is the big thing in terms of sexual orientation, which is why it is referred to as such. As for the answer to your question fine sir; I currently find women as my main attraction but I am open to the possibility of being attracted to men as well. Anyways; what I am trying to tell you is, the Vagina and Breasts are not the thing that make me attracted to the woman when I see her, in fact; I cannot make a judgement on them because I do not see those parts to begin with. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Anyways; the one body part that I have always found attractive in my opinion has got to be the woman's legs =3= I don't know why, but I just like looking at them and can stare at them all day; basically, not finding a certain body part that the particular gender is often portrayed in having (some people are born with the opposite and both and in some cases neither, but nothing is wrong with that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) does not make you any less gay than me not finding the boobs or vagina as attractive as her legs makes me any less straight. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :grin:

6. MarkW1

I can see myself being a top if my interest in dicks doesn't improve, that wouldn't bother me since I'd like a guy's butt cheeks on my body :grin:

I very much like men, in fact recently I've started doing more to make it feel as normal as it would be for a straight guy/gal. Buying magazines on my iPod and talking to gay people are good starting points. :icon_bigg If there are feelings there for women, which I am not sure if they are feelings since I suffer from severe OCD.

I am wanting a boyfriend, a guy who is super sweet and caring towards me...and a bit fit as well :icon_wink.

Several have said you can't be gay if not into the penis, it did get me to panic a bit, but thankfully others said it isn't the case and know a few (only 2 though) who are like that. It was comforting to hear that. I've seen that a lot PREFER the ass to the penis.

I tend to really fantasize about a guy's pecs and stomach, I'm not as fussed about other body parts, but I do like most in some form. Grown to like biceps recently :grin:.

Thank you all!! :grin:

7. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Your OCD can definitely cause you problems (including regarding your sexual orientation), and, especially if it's "severe", I strongly urge you to see a therapist if you're not seeing one already.

8. MarkW1

I do get help from a professional, my life is much better thanks to her. I understand things more and when I was told these feelings can be caused by OCD I felt happier. These thoughts started happening when I was maybe 19, 20 (well after the OCD started). I do want a life with a man.