1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still kinda confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by aimswea, Aug 23, 2013.

1. aimswea

So yeah... I know a couple of weeks ago or something that I said I was confused and everything, and was considering whether I was bisexual or straight or lesbian, and I was told to calm down and everything because I'm just 14, an I totally agree and all.

But the other day I was thinking. I know that this girl I like, it isn't just because of her looks. Its more her personality and everything. Again, I still don't know how she feels about any of this, but we haven't seen each other in absolutely ages, so when we are talking she always says how when we meet she's going to hold me close and cuddle me and that, and I really love the thought of being near her and everything. I love the conversations we have, and I just love everything about her; her smile, hair, eyes, how sweet she is, ect. She's the most sweet, caring, kind, helpful, smart, funny individual to ever walk into my life, and I can rely on her for absolutely anything.

But listening to other advice I have been given, it is the first girl that I have ever had a crush on as such. But then again, she is the only person I have ever felt like this about too, and yes I am young and all, and I shouldn't be rushing things, but all my friends speak about their boyfriends and crushes and that, but I really don't know what to say, because I don't know whether I have fallen for this girl for definite, or whether I just love how close we are and all.

Earlier on a plane back from holiday I was thinking about being biromantic. and whether somebody could further explain the term to me and what it means to be biromantic and stuff. Again, I know time is the only thing that will definitely prove itself, but any advice on anything I have spoken about would be much appreciated. Thank youuu!(&&&)

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Biromantic means you have a romantic (non-physical) attraction to more than one gender. Which to my ear is pretty much what you said (although I'm sure someone out there could provide a better insight than I can).

3. aimswea

Thank you for helping!!!