1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he bi or am I crazy?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ribcribsbest, Aug 26, 2013.

1. ribcribsbest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So this is a very long story but I'm gonma try to keep it short with facts only

1. I'm a very attractive masculine male currently in the closet, I'm surr people know I'm gay but I'm very manly so no one says anything.

2 Im very intuitive and sensitve to the people I meet and I care a lot for people so I mever open up to people unless I feel secure in the relationship

3 i moved to a very small town in ks when I left home without telling anyone anything. I had one friend there and decided I was gonna make new friends but I wasn't gonna let everyone be so close to me like in my hometown ended up living with some people I worked with for the summer and they have this friend I'm gonna call Eli. Anyway eli is a sexy dude who claims to be one of those straight guys who just are not a fan of hooking up with girls but he talks about hooking up with girls as if it is cool or as if he wants everyone to believe he wants to hook up witb girls but when u ask him why he doesn't he claims he's not that type of guy.

4. I was extremly skeptical about this "straight" guy not only from the crazy butterflies/hair raising that happened when I first saw him, but also when he first spoke to me he was way too friendly, and just seemed like one of those people that wanted me to allow him into my life and I was trying to stay away from people and he was just way to persistant so i kinda distanced myself from him, and we lived in a duplex so we always saw each other.

5. Eventually he started to wonder why I was distant and kept trying to get close to me and hes so sexy and so sincere so I accepted that I now had a guy who is really interested in knowing me and i needed to stop being rude because I didnt want to miss out on whatever he and his intrest had in store.

6.we started working out together and talking about the future and traveling the world and he was very handsy and was always looking at my body and basically we were just being super good friends and things were boiling up.

7 I still wasn't 100percent sure he liked men I figured he was maube just way to friendly but then at a new years party I saw him make oout with a guy which he denies.

8one night he was drunk and he put his hand on my ass and he got awkward and moved it out of awkwardness

9 his friends all think he's gay he's actually said to me tht he was bi once and when I brought it up to him another time he denied it and said he's never been attracted to guys and that I'm crazy

10 I got over myself and eccepted my attraction to him and we both moved to oklahoma.

11 he's lived in ks his whole life. now that were here he seems almost scared to explore his sexuality when at first I was trying to avoid being around him and he fought alot to be here and he still fights for it I just think he is scared to aaccept that he's gay.

12 just yesterday we were laying in bed together and I had an erection I woke up to him moving his butt back and forth into my crotch. I'm sur he was asleep when he did this because he also doesnt realize he humps the bed in his sleep. Haha at first I thought to turn over and go back to sleep but then I thought and decided I like it so i just let it happen and made no moves. I felt him wake up and realize what happend and he kinda jump foward to scoot over and we botb fell back asleep. Later that morning when we both woke I was talkin to him and I grabbed his dick because I was horny. He says that's weird I don't like it and he gets out of bed and I'm just so confused. I always grab his dick and his ass like a joke. Sometimes he laughs but most of the time he sees it as a violation amd I'm only confused because if it was weird why does he still wanna live with me let alone allow me to sleep on his bed with him and cuddle. Why does he talk about traveling the world with me and still fight to be in my life when I threaten to move out?

13 im just wondering if anybody has a friend that claims to be straight but kisses boys and rubs his ass on dicks in his sleep and claims to not remember any of it hes super sexy and never gets laid but claims he wants to. And if the things I do are wierd why doe he wanna be around someone like me??

14 am i crazy as hell or is he in denial of being bi, unaware that he is bi, bi curiuos or just a big baby? Because I love him a lot. I don't wanna make him gay or impose on his life if he's straight. But I also dont want to leave him alone if he's just confused and afraid... please someone help us out .