1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm just gay.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by person57, Aug 26, 2013.

1. person57

I haven't had a crush on a girl in a while. I'm never really physically attracted to them, but romantically attracted to them. But I really haven't had a crush on a girl in a while. Am I bisexual or gay?

2. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't think it's worth worrying about. Just be you. Follow any crushes that you do get. Labels like gay and bi are only useful for when people ask. Don't think of labels as a box that you need to fit your personality into. But seeing that your profile says "Out Status: 5 Close Friends" I'd say that's not something you have to worry about at the moment.

3. person57

Okay :slight_smile:

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not going to try to tell you whether you're bi or gay because I don't know you well enough, and more importantly, I'm not you. I will tell you this. That exact reason, being romantically/emotionally attached to someone but no physical attraction was what led to me getting a lot of action figuring out I'm gay.

5. person57

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

6. blueberrymuffin

I know someone who still identifies 'homosexual biromantic,' but more often what you describe as 'romantic attachment' is the last hurdle to identifying as gay. You'll figure it out. You're gonna be fine either way. :slight_smile: