1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fluidity? :S

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dryad, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm usually pretty sure i like both girls and guys. Like, i can recall having crushes i feel attracted to both, even though i never let my girl crushes go too far. My sexual thoughts involve almost exclusively girls, but i wonder if this is because i identify with them and not be attracted to them.
    I keep questioning, and while most of the time i'm fine with being bi, sometimes i get a feeling that this whole thing is wrong, that i cannot like girls, that it is "just a phase" (god, i hate this expression) and that i'll grow out of it, so i'm trully straight and shouldn't be making such a big deal out of it.
    Extra hint: I don't like penises. I've done oral sex and didn't like it at all. Not gross, just neutral. I don't like the idea of something like this inside me, and i don't get turned on by its sight. I don't really like boobs either, but it depends... I tend to like more feminine guys and masculine girls and lately i find myself attracted to androgyny...
    Too cofused.:confused: