1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May I be homosexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Austin96, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Austin96

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok first of all, if I am gay, I don't care. This is who I am. I just want to be happy. I don't care about others' opinion. I never did. Oh and I just want your opinion, not the: you'll find out later

Well since the age of 10, I always wondered if I was gay. I am 16 and I still do today. I can't really tell because I never had a real relationship with a girl, and never seemed interested to have one. But, I still manage to find some very attractive. But, I once surprised myself looking at some guys. And since then, it happens a lot more often. Especially the ones who looks bigger and stronger than me (which is not really hard). I always think to myself: damn he looks soo good. But it's not by jealousy. I'm still a virgin. And before I have sex, I want to be sure about my sexuality

I never had a sexual dream with a guy, but sometimes i have had romantic ones (huging, stuff like that) and I wake up and i ejaculate. Does it mean that I am attracted to them?

i just want to have more opinions. I know that sexuality isn't about stereotypes, but still... What makes me feel that I might be gay is the romantic dreams and the way I look at boys. I think I once had a crush on my male bf. But I'm not sure. I. We were always together and I REALLY loved his presence...

Then sometimes reading post like those I get a *****...

But what makes me thing that I might not be gay is that I don't seem to want to have sex with a guy... Well not now. Maybe it will come later? Idk...

Do I sound gay straight or bi

2. Dented

First, welcome to the site. :slight_smile:

To me, it sounds like you're most likely gay or bi. Or you could just be romantically attracted to guys and not sexually. Have you tried reading up on stuff like that?

3. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Imagine you just had sex with your significant other. When you wake up the next morning, what gender would you expect to be lying next to you?

Being the sex-crazed creatures we are, we dont always know what to expect. But instead think romantically, who would you rather be with? That includes all the quirks and turnoffs.

4. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, sir. You have our permission and blessing to be gay. :wink:

Seriously though, you sound quite confused. No one can make definite judgments on your sexuality based on what you said. The best thing I can tell you is that if you find a person, regardless of gender, who you find attractive, and want to be close with them in an intimate way, go for it. Don't let obsessions over the right label stop you from having experiences and deny your desires. These things aren't as easy to figure out, and some people go through all their lives discovering.

I know it's not the answer you wanted, but it's the only honest answer I can give you.

5. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Are you turned on by women?

6. QuestioningAlly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I don't believe labels are really necessary for sexual orientation, not when the spectrum is an infinite chart of degrees of feeling for other people as well as how intense those feelings are. You seem attracted to certain males or at least masculine people. Are these feelings sexual, romantic, or both? If you find yourself attracted to other men that does not necessarily label you as a gay person, it just means that you have sexual attraction to other men. You could also have sexual or even just romantic feelings for women. Examine your initial reactions to certain people and see what you feel.

7. CuriousFrosty21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hmm..
    from what ive gotten.. its more of jus an attraction to guys. which theres nothing wrong with tht. thts wht bromances are for :grin:

maybe try dating a girl and see how tht goes before you decided on your sexuality. only you kno wht you like :grin:

gay straight or bi, i commend you on sharing your story with us and hope you find your answer :grin:

8. Waffles

(not sure if I'm late to the party, but oh well XD)

From the sounds of it, there is no doubt that you have some level of romantic attraction to men. Based on the fact that you notice men in public and have the "oh... he's cute" reaction as well as the fact that you've had dreams about being romantically involved with men.

You've also made mention that you've never had a "real relationship" with a woman before. Does that mean you've had girlfriends in the past, or does that mean you've never had a girlfriend? You also stated that you've never had much of an interest with being in a relationship with a girl... I can ABSOLUTELY relate to you on that (so don't worry you're not alone~) (Drinking game: drink every time I said "you've" in the past few sentences XD)

I guess my final question to you falls under the "what is your sexual attraction to men and women" category. But solely based on what you've presented and told us, I'd definitely say you sound biromantic at least, but gravitate more towards men in terms of romantic attraction. As or sexual attraction... well, I'd meed a bit more info before anything could be said about that.

Regardless, stay strong and carry on, bro! :3

9. lukeluvznicki13

Try experimenting and find out :slight_smile:
    You could be bisexual if you find both genders attractive.