1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do about my bicurious feelings?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tiara9522, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Tiara9522

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy I met a while ago on the internet. He's really a very sweet guy. But lately I've gotten a bit curious about girls. I mean what it's like to actually do it with a girl. I've heard that they're better at the whole "going down" thing so I guess that's why I'm curious? I don't know for sure. I'm not sure if I could go down on a girl myself though. I could probably use my hands or something but the thought of my mouth being down there isn't too appetizing.
    My boyfriend knows about it and he accepts it. But I don't know what I should do about it myself because I'm very shy :/

2. jargon

Hmm honestly it kinda sounds like you're just dissatisfied with your boyfriends skills at going down on you. :lol: If so you guys just need to communicate better when he does that. It's not like women have some weird extra mouth parts that makes them automatically better at it, they just have more... relevant experiences (e.g., having a vagina themselves).

I'm guessing there's more to it if you're really that curious though. You can't be having THAT much bad oral sex that its making you consider ending the relationship and switching genders (I hope). I mean, do you find yourself being attracted to women in other ways? Presumably most women who are told that queer ladies are good at going down on each other don't automatically start questioning their sexuality, unless they had some other good reasons to do so.

3. Tiara9522

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    We haven't met yet actually and I'm a virgin haha. Yeah, it's that experience I've heard about. I do think girls are pretty. But I don't know if it's in a sexual way :S

4. I think you should do what you want and whatever makes you happy.

5. Ohhai

No harm in experimenting m'dear :slight_smile:

6. jer2911rtd

jer2911rtd Guest

If you're still a virgin and your boyfriend is currently an online only type deal then I think what would be best for you is to continue to do self exploration and maybe consider dating people in your area. I'm not saying break up with him but at the same time it is very important to be able to share one-on-one in person experiences with people

7. Tiara9522

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yeah, but I mean it's still very hard. I'm very shy :/

As I said above. I'm really shy so it's still not easy. I don't even know what it's like or if it's even worth trying :S

I do love him though. So dating other people would feel very wrong

8. Waffles

I kinda guess, building off of jer2911rtd's suggestion, why not inquire about making your relationship open-ended. In other words, continue to date him, but if the opportunity presents itself for you to have an experience with a girl, you can experiment knowing that you aren't cheating on him and that he is aware you are seizing the opportunity. It'd be something you'd have to ask your boyfriend about. It may not be the *best* solution, but it definitely is both practical and reasonable for both parties.

And what's worse case? You don't enjoy the encounter and you continue dating this lovely man you're communicating with. c:

Stay strong and carry on! :3

9. Tiara9522

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I don't know really. Sure, I've heard that girls are good in bed and all of that. But is it really worth risking my relationship? What if I really like it? :S