1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undefined Orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ShadowBooks, Aug 31, 2013.

1. ShadowBooks

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I was raised in a very religious Catholic family and I have always been taught that being anything other than straight will give me a one-way ticket to Hell. And I've always been attracted to men, so there was no problem. However, for the last two years or so, I seem have become more and more interested in women. I started to think of myself as bisexual, but when I think of my future, I do still see myself in a heterosexual relationship. So what the hell am I? :confused:

2. paranoidkid

This is one of those things that u think time will tell. You can imagine anything u want. I just imagined myself in a future with a dog. Does not mean thats what is going to happen in my future. You say your starting to become more attracted to women. Maybe you arw bi-sexual and that is the case. Or maybe it is a "phase". Time will tell. Imagining is impossible to tell your future because you can imagine anything u want.

---------- Post added 31st Aug 2013 at 08:01 AM ----------

Maybe there is just a part of u coming out more. You could still be straight. A few attractions to women dosent classify you as bi or lesbian. Seems here like you will still be mostly straight. Despite the small side of you coming out. Or maybe you can just appreciate a person and there looks.

3. enigmeow

One of the interesting things about how "we" were all brought up is that the concept of anything other then straight was really not something we thought about. As we suddenly discover we are NOT straight, we have not really integrated that into the rest of our existence.. We still imagine Hetro relationships because that is all we have ever thought about or planned for.

What are you? You are questioning with a grand adventure ahead of you. Welcome!