1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion in bed?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CherryPiercing, Sep 1, 2013.

1. CherryPiercing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

I'd like to start by saying I've always believed I was pansexual, even before I knew the correct term. But now, I'm seriously confused, at it affects more people than just myself. I have a boyfriend of almost 2 years who is very supportive of me, whether about my sexuality or otherwise. I really do have a deep emotional connection with him, and I'd do anything for him. However, whenever it comes to the bedroom, I'm completely turned off. Anything physical like direct stimulation works, but anything involving his dick turns me off. I can still have sex with him, but I can't do anything else for him because it's almost even repulsive to me. If it were with a lady, I would have no problem being turned on by foreplay and all that jazz, but with him, it's zilch.

Sometimes, I seriously wonder whether I'm even attracted to guys anymore. If I see a guy that I have some feeling for, I get butterflies in my stomach and can't help but stare. But, even though I do this, I don't fantasize about doing anything with them. The same happens with girls, but I do fantasize...a lot. If a guy friend wraps his arm around me, I push them off and go "Eww", but if a girl friend does it, my heart rate speeds up.

He's been really supportive through all of this, and even goes as far as sacrificing his pleasure for my own, but I can't do that to him. I want to get a second opinion before doing anything I might regret.