1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what does this mean?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kaisoo, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Kaisoo

I consider myself open to bisexuality, but lately I've come to only think about girls, I've been realizing I don't imagine myself having a boyfriend yet I do think finding love with a girl more likely to happen (at least on my mind) I can imagine myself holding hands with a girl and being happy and laying there with my girlfriend and I find those thoughts so tender, sweet and special, makes my heart melt:icon_redf and makes me want to skip my life to a part of it when I find myself the same way I do on these thoughts. Whenever I feel stressed or sad I think about such things and makes me feel way better and happier, which had never happened to me in my whole "straight" life.

2. Holly

Would you ever have those thoughts/feelings for a guy? Like that special 'make your heart melt' thoughts?

3. Kaisoo

I did, I haven't have those kind of thoughts in a loooooong time and right now I can't find myself dating a guy or having any kind of relationship with any guy...

4. Holly

Then I would personally say you're gay then. I mean, ultimately only you can label yourself. But the fact you can't see yourself having any kind of relationship with a guy would suggest you could be gay, rather than bisexual.

5. Kaisoo

that makes lots of sense, thanks!!!