1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

late acceptance

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by experimenting, Sep 3, 2013.

1. experimenting

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi I am 30 years old and have recently come to terms with the fact that I might be gay. I know it's kind of late to come to such a life changing decision but I can't help it. It all started I got really drunk and some guy offered to give me a ride home I don't know what happened but next thing I know I was giving him head and enjoying it immensely I have not been able to find this guy since then but I have experimented by myself in several ways but want to do the deed for real try it out to see if it is truly for me but the problem is ncis of my age and where I live thus is easier said then done does anyone have suggestions for me on how to proceed

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, Experimenting!

If you could tell us a little more about where you live and what the general LGBT context is, we might be able to help you a little more.

Good for you for coming to this site! You will find much to learn, and, hopefully we can learn much from you as well! :wink:

3. experimenting

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I live in central Kansas I don't know if I'm ready to come yet or not I just want to experience all that comes with being bisexual bcuz even though I absolutely enjoy anal and I know this bcuz I have stick enough things In my ass to know but it's purely physical I Don't think I could feel an emotional connection to another man and I still enjoy the company of my girlfriend and do love her and I know she would not understand