1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know if im gay or not

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by soomuchwaste, Sep 3, 2013.

1. soomuchwaste

ask me questions and ill give you honest answers
    then we can find out :confused:

2. jer2911rtd

jer2911rtd Guest

Are you attracted to girls? Are you attracted to guys?

Have you ever been physical with either? I.e. kissing, feeling up, and/or sex?

3. soomuchwaste

Am I attracted to girls?

Yes

Am I attracted to guys?

Yes

Have you been physical with either?

I have kissed a girl. I have had sex with a guy.

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2013 at 08:19 PM ----------

sorry about the one word answers im watching buffy the vampire slayer and also im honestly not sure about the nature of my attraction to either gender, but have been attracted to both.

4. LD579

Did you enjoy having sex with a guy? Did you enjoy kissing a girl?

Other things you may want to consider:

Do you think you'd enjoy sex with a girl?
    Kissing a guy?
    Do you think you'd be happy with marrying a guy/girl/both/neither?
    What about dating a guy/girl/both/neither?
    Cuddling?
    Do you get crushes on guys/girls?
    Who do you check out when you're in public?

Mulling those questions over could help you get a sense of what your attractions are. I'm not so sure I, or others, could definitively tell you whether you're gay or not, as you would probably know best. These questions could be considered rhetorical, but you're free to answer them if you wish to us. Hopefully putting this into perspective can help.

5. Not trying to steal your thunder but I'm asking myself the same question, sort of.

I've kissed a girl, actually a small handful of girls... and I've had sex with one of them, gotten blow jobs from 2 (sorry if this is too graphic?)

But strangely enough, I didn't enjoy any of it. The kisses... slightly. But the BJ's or sexual intercourse? No.

I've been bicurious for a while, but since I've lead a "straight" lifestyle my whole life, it's hard to just get up out of bed one day and say to myself "okay it's time to try being gay" lol

I'm not into casual encounters either, so it would be weird to try and "date" a guy long enough to get into bed to see if I was gay. Idk, it's just a mess I guess.

Anyway, just thought I'd share :slight_smile:

As for your post, is it bad I find it odd you've kissed a girl and had sex with a guy? You made it sound like you didn't kiss the guy, just did the do with him lol. Sorry if I misinterpreted.

6. soomuchwaste

Did I enjoy having sex with a guy?

I really enjoyed the making out part and sucking his cock but the anal sex part was kind of painful and didnt enjoy it. I honestly don't know if I would enjoy having sex with a girl since I've never dated one/been close to having sex. kissing a guy was great :slight_smile:
    Off the top of my head I would answer I would probably be happy marrying to either is just I would like to get married sometime. About dating I probably would think it would be more fun dating a guy. cuddling is definitely somehting I see as better with a guy and often fantasize about a tall guy cuddling with me and holding me close in bed. I have had crushes on both and in public check out both.

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2013 at 08:34 PM ----------

No I meant the furthest I ever went was kissing a girl and the furthest Ive been with a guy was all the way(It started with kissing and making out)

7. [/COLOR]
    No I meant the furthest I ever went was kissing a girl and the furthest Ive been with a guy was all the way(It started with kissing and making out)[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, makes sense now :slight_smile: And honestly... you sound gay. Or at least bi with a heavy lean on guys. That's how I see it. I have similar fantasies about guys, but until I get to try it I won't know for sure.