1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

purely physical

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by experimenting, Sep 4, 2013.

1. experimenting

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I recently realized I was bisexual long story short I found out when I ended up giving some guy head in the back of his car. I really enjoyed it so the next day to further test it I used my girlfriends verytor on myself and oh my god it felt amazing and have done that and lots of other things just about every day. Now I still live my GF and enjoy sex with her even even more so after I did it to myself. But i know it can't be anything like having a real man penetrate me i want this and only this so bad. But the problem is bcuz of my age and where i live it had proven very hard to do how do I find a man willing to help me explore my sexuality and have some old fashioned good hot sex

2. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Free dating websites.

But be careful and safe.

3. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Considering you are older than 18 [?] I suggest gay dating apps, it works with a radar and shows the gay guys that live the closest to you, you can make an anonymous profile, share photos only with guys that interest you, arrange a meeting with a guy you like and do the job, I personally think though that it's wrong to cheat on your girlfriend, even if it's with a guy, even if it's to explore your sexuality. Alternatively you can talk to the first guy you sucked and tell him you'd like to see him again?