1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused - I thought I was Gay...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by tryhtwfr, Sep 4, 2013.

1. tryhtwfr

I met this wonderful girl that joined my sixth form/college today and she's just amazing and I feel like I have feelings towards her but in all honesty I've never believed in "bisexuality" (no offence to anyone) but I'm starting to believe I'm Bisexual but all my life well most I have known I was Gay and only attracted to males.:help:

2. Holly

You might be like Kinsey 5? Many people who are identify as gay, but sometimes they may feel attraction to a member of the opposite sex?

Also, sexuality, is by many people, is considered to be fluid throughout your lifetime. We are human, and we do grow and evolve, so it's natural for our sexuality to do that too. Don't be scared of your attraction, it may be confusing, but attraction is attraction. Don't deny it.

3. tryhtwfr

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual.

That's what I got but I've never like felt sexually aroused by a women but I have felt attracted to many of them and I haven't had sex with girls so I wouldn't know if I liked it or not..

4. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, these two don't make for a good scenario.

5. tryhtwfr

I know what you mean but some people that still like girls find it hard to get sexually aroused or is it just what I heard? Sexuality is confusing...:bang:

6. ijustdontknow

I feel for you. I am in a similar, yet opposite, situation to yours. I've always been very heterosexual, but found myself in love with my male best friend. He's the only guy I love, or ever will love. After a lot of introspection, I realized that my preconceived ideas of sexuality don't matter one bit - that love is more complicated than the black and white labels we attempt to neatly sort everyone in to.

If you love someone, be with them - regardless of their gender. The most important thing in this life is love. The heart wants what it wants and is impervious to logic. Unfortunately, my love slipped through my fingers because I didn't realize this important piece of wisdom until it was too late, and I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone.

7. Oh hello

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    HOLY SHIT! Sorry, I was going to say that tryhtwfr sounds a ton like the user ijustdontknow! AND HERE HE IS POSTING! Sorry again if I sound odd, it's late and I'm just sort of odd

8. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, you're pretty much around the area I am. So, there are some things I can suggest.

Instead of trying to see whether or not you like girls or guys, see what you get turned on by. This could be a feature of a sex, this could be any kind of touching, sex position, fetish, etc. That way, whenever you have a sexual partner, you can exploit that knowledge of what you get turned on by so that things aren't so awkward when the time comes, and both of you can enjoy the time.

That also relieves confusion on several levels, because now you know more about yourself as well as sex culture (which I'm not too keen on either way), you know what works and what doesn't, and it helps you get a better understanding of both sexes.

9. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, men who are impotent would be like that. However, when you're healthy and you like :icon_wink someone, you generally should have no problems getting hard. Sounds to me like your issue has nothing to do with sexuality.

10. tryhtwfr

She has a boyfriend, oh well lol. I'm completely over 'liking her'