1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i gay or homoflexible or bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RoyalRed, Sep 4, 2013.

1. RoyalRed

RoyalRed Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Me and my best friend where talking about my sexual orientation today and some of you should know go by the term homoflexible because over time i felt more closer to that then anything i could find. But over the years i sat down and started thinking and today i rethought about it being do you think i could be gay? I mean this term i used and it works but is it just a term for me to hide under or it it something i really am? Well i am lost and i cannot understand what it may or may not be. For this is how i feel: I cannot like what is under a guys pants but i can attracted in all ways to them and love them. I guess even though in the back of my mind its whats under the pants is nasty and i don't like it hell i am not even attracted to a guys abbs but my mind? Well my mind wants to be attracted to it But i think my minds lieing to itself because my actions and my feelings are saying "NO!" To a women its i love them i could love them i feel attracted to them nothings a turn off i could never tell you the best things about a man i could only tell you somethings. But a women now i got a list of things i could tell you. So is this what some say biseuxal? Well i am not attracted to both genders the same. Gay? Plain out i got no idea. And homoflixible i guess it kinda matched "attracted to one gender more then the other but could still have rarely maybe a relationship with the other gender" so am i correct? Or am i wrong am i gay or what? what the heck am i?! if i could i would run. But its time i ask some people who are gay and bi and what ever and ask them...I am asking you for help if you could even give advice i would be happy...advice on what am i? I really hope inside i am not hideing but i could be i won't lie or maybe im not? All i know is im not straight...and that term im happy with....but is it true am i?

:frowning2: (Sorry for the bad spelling guys)

2. flymetothemoon

I think it is totally up to you what term you use for yourself. If homoflexible is what makes sense to you, that's completely 100% okay. Some people might ask what exactly that means, but I think you explain it really well. At some point, perhaps, you might decide it isn't what describes you well, but if it is for now, that's fine. You don't have to stick to traditional labels of your sexual orientation at all, and creating one that seems perfect for you is not a problem. I don't think it's you lying to yourself. It's you feeling like you don't quite fit into the little box that labels sometimes create, so you're making your own that fits you perfectly.

Based on your description, I would say that I think I've been pretty close to where you are as far as trying to decide what to call myself. I'm certainly not straight. I'm madly in love with my wife. But I don't quite think gay is fair, because I have truly had strong feelings for guys, but I wouldn't say bi is right either because I didn't enjoy sex with them really...but there were things I didn't mind, so...yeah, basically what I'm saying is sexuality can be a very confusing thing. Personally, I chose to label my orientation using a Kinsey scale because it's what makes sense to me. Whatever works for you is what's best for you.

:slight_smile:

3. RoyalRed

RoyalRed Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Homoflexible is a ture term found it one day while looking around it fit.
    but yeah good point.