1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe gay.....maybe bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BIloverboy, Sep 5, 2013.

1. BIloverboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like girls and stuff but I'm really attracted to guys like thats all i think about if a guy i get aroused by naked women but even more aroused by naked men. What do I sound like???! I need help!!!!!:confused:

2. igoloo2946

I used to think of myself as bi before, but I realized that although women are pretty and I might get aroused by them, they aren't enough for me. You can still be bi though even if you have stronger feelings towards a certain sex.

3. Oh hello

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Dude, you sound a ton like me. To be totally honest the best advice is just don't sweat it, I'll see if I can copy the post that has helped me the most

---------- Post added 5th Sep 2013 at 10:58 PM ----------

Ok, found the post, and because I'm lazy I,m just going to copy and paste it. I might also want to add that I'm 16 so if you're older this most likely won't help

You are at the age where you're questioning your sexuality. It's natural. If you try to repress it, the curiosity will grow even stronger.
    Try not to think of a white bear for a minute. It's impossible, because you'll eventually check yourself: "i must not think of a white bear" "shit, I just thought of a white bear!".
    So if you tell yourself not to look at guys, you'll end up doing the opposite, it's reverse psychology.
    So you can keep questioning, explore your sexuality in your head first, and then in your bed, don't do things you'll regret, don't force or rush yourself to try new things, exploring your sexuality is something that takes time.
    If you see both sexes sexually you might be bisexual. But maybe the reason you're looking at girls sexually is because you've been told that this is how you should think ever since you were a kid, and maybe in the future you'll decide that girls don't satisfy you as much as guys. It's all in your hands, and depends on the decisions you make. Don't try to put yourself under the label of "gay" or "bisexual" or even "straight". Our sexuality is something completely personal and unique, and labels are for clothes.
    Best of luck on deciding what's best for you!

4. Stephany

You are you... why label it? If you want to consider yourself gay go for it... if you want to say bi go for it. If you want to say bifabulously gay... that could work too. I consider myself gender blind, because gender is the last thing that attracts me to a person. I'm not attracted to either naked body... but I am aroused by the touch of both. So, it's all subjective.

5. BIloverboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You guys are so helpful i forgot to add I'm 13:slight_smile: thanks so much

6. This is how I am. I've been straight my whole life because I was told to be, but now that I'm no longer shackled by the social chains of society, I can openly be bicurious about men.

Now if I can just find a guy to get in bed with... lol :grin:

7. BIloverboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You guy are so much of a help

8. LesbianGirl

I know how you feel. I came out as bi but lately I've been re thinking it and so I think I'm lesbian