1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mind/body and arousal

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SeanF615, Sep 6, 2013.

1. SeanF615

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I know there are people with differing romantic and sexual orientations, that isn't what I'm talking about here though. I feel like I am mentally aroused by men, the different taboos or fetishes maybe, and power exchanges. I can get an erection thinking about gay sex sometimes.

However, when I am with a girl, if she kisses me I instantly get an erection. It's like I never fantasize about it, but when she starts to mess with me, I have a burning desire to have sex with her. I believe this may be a biological, bodily thing.

I have had sex with a guy before also. It was alright, the fantasy is much better though.

So I guess what I'm asking is do you think the mind can want one thing and your body another?

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    It is very vague and unclear about that; especially from what you have typed here; now tell me, what physical stimulation does this woman do? If she touches your jewels; I will ultimately say that your arousal towards women could be a result of typical physical stimulation, nothing more; the big thing is; can you see yourself having sex with a man or woman or both? If you can picture yourself doing it, it means it is your deepest inner desires which do point to something, and the fact you did not enjoy it with a dude could be a result of a lack of emotion for the dude. And to answer your question; I do not think so, but I would not be surprised; but do consider what I have said though and it may or may not help you.

3. SeanF615

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Honestly both. I guess that would make me bisexual but even though I know bisexuals are a rare breed. I just feel as if I was born with an inclination to be straight, but growing up there were many events that could lead me to have homosexual desires. For example, and I know this isn't a popular opinion in the LGBT community, but I feel having an emotionally absent father caused me to sexuality that closeness I missed out on. Also, being picked on in school caused me to develop a kind of submissive personality, and it makes the most sense to submit to men.

BUT when I was young, actually until I was about 20, I was obsessed with women, almost to a perverse level. I'm talking I got that horny "buzz" from visually seeing a vagina or breasts. At this time I hadn't been exposed to many of the events in my life I think can cause homosexual desires. And even today, kissing, touching, words, pictures, make me feel like I just need to put the D in this girl. But seriously, when I get going it feels like a NEED.

I also played sports and could be considered manly. I've also noticed after lifting weights, I am very horny for women. I think this is because testosterone increases after working out.

And inversely, I typically have gay fantasies when I am down on myself, perhaps if I lost a game or felt rejected. Just usually sadness is the time when I think homosexually, I think this is due to rejection bringing out the submissive part of me.

These are only a few reasons I believe the mind and body can want different things.

4. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Bisexuals (especially male) are not a rare breed at all, and having a submissive personality does not make you gay at all; women do like (to an extent) some submissiveness to them, not ALOT but some. I think part of all of this is similar to my story, you have been picked on and not favored in school which led to low confidence therefor leading you to become a late bloomer which; becoming interested in women on a perversion level supports this fact.

Depression makes you question alot, and I mean ALOT; sometimes if you go around on this site especially, it is depression that causes some of the people on this site to question their sexuality and then probably realize they are in fact not as straight as they probably once thought. You could be gay, bi, straight, or hell even transgendered as being total submissive is more so of a feminine trait than homosexual trait; but that is only going by what it is you have typed.