1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've figured it out.....but am confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BIloverboy, Sep 9, 2013.

1. BIloverboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just found out finally I'm bisexuality and and damn proud of it but ever since 6 grade i couldn't get my mind off of guys and rarely ever thought about women but i have been showing some feministic traits i talk about all that stuff with girl I love boys bands i like dresses does all that mean anything or am I just going crazy:help:

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't say you're going crazy, but you're going to drive crazy if you keep worrying about things. They say you should take only a few moments out of your day to worry about whatever is bothering you. And I think it's great that you have finally come to the conclusion about who you are. Having feminine traits, loving boy bands and liking dresses is just another aspect of what makes you you. It could possibly mean something more, but I don't want to suggest anything because I'm no expert.

I actually just started watching this show called Sugar Rush, it's pretty old, but it is a great show. There's this teenage boy on there who likes wearing feminine clothing and makeup, but he is playing a straight character. So, if I would you, I wouldn't worry too much.