1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused? Bi or lesbian? Help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confused41498, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Confused41498

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm attracted to girls I already know that for a fact, but I'm confused about it I'm bi or completely gay? I mean I think some guys are cute but I don't want to have sex with one. Girls I would though. Most girls my age talk about all the hot guys and how they would bang them and I honestly don't think most guys they find attractive are attractive. I've had boyfriends in the past but never serious relationships. The farthest I've Gone with a guy is kissing and honestly that's as far as I want to go. I've never had a girlfriend yet but I want one. I could never imagine myself sleeping with a guy but a girl I could. Help?:confused::confused::bang:

2. anon12

anon12 Guest

it sounds like you want girls and not guys. so what if you think some are good looking .. no need to worry about that. it seems like your strongest and main attraction is towards girls..so why not just roll with that ?

3. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel the same way as you.. I was confused about my feelings but always just put aside my attractions for women. My whole life I occasionally dated guys nothing serious and never really wanted it to be. I never felt the bond or the safety and trust and idk it just never felt right to me. This summer I decided that I was going to stop hiding my feelings and I tried it out. I met a girl who I have known for some time and we hit it off and she is officially my girlfriend and I have never felt better or safer in a relationship. So I think instead of over thinking it, maybe look into dating a girl and see how you feel in the relationship and I think you will find your answer!

4. Confused41498

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks I think I will do that