1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How deep can denial can be?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by unknown17050, Sep 11, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Can denial be so deep that it literally hides itself to a point that their true attractions do not exist but overall is not noticeable at all? If not; then can someone define denial of ones true sexual orientation?

2. BooksJeansTea

If you are that deep in denial, you may not recognize any attractions as what they are. There was a LOT of stuff that I did not recognize and I'm still finding things to think of in a new way now that I acknowledge my orientation.

You've gotta remember though that everyone is different. Some people are attracted to every other person they meet. Others are only attracted once in a while to someone so if you're trying to measure you sexuality right now you may just need to clear your head first. Instead of looking back- look forward. If you find yourself attracted to someone of the same sex, that's okay. If you find yourself attracted to someone else that's okay too.