1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have I turned gay or was I always bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BearLover, Sep 11, 2013.

1. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    In the past, I was always attracted to woman, I don't think I ever thought about men, I was always thinking about woman, even at a young age older woman really turned me on, I don't really find girls my age attractive they seem immature. I don't like younger men either, have never liked skinny young men, they just aren't manly enough for me.

Only in the last two years have I fallen in love with this older guy, he is interested in me also, I'm 19 by the way. He is a Greek bear and is 70 years old. He looks like the Greek Singer Pasxalis Terzis. [​IMG]

I didn't meet my Dad until I was 18 so I think this is the reason why i'm interested in him.

So basically my question is; have I always been bisexual or has this man turned me gay? I haven't really thought about woman since I met this guy. He is everything to me, I dream of cuddling up to his hairy bear belly before bed. I think the main reason that I'm not getting a girlfriend is because I'm not attracted to young girls but i'm not sure if I'd like it or not, I don't think I will find an older bear that likes a young guy, is this common?

2. scruffy_guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sexuality is fluid. sometimes somebody who's always assumed they had one orientation meets a person that they love who challenges those assumptions. orientations are really just approximations we use to help describe ourselves to others. if you love this older man - be with him! don't worry too much about the labels, though you will probably have to think about how you want to identify now, either as gay or bisexual. given that i assume you have enjoyed sex with women, bisexual would probably be the most realistic fit, but see what works for you, and don't overthink it too much!

3. penguin machine

I don't think anyone can 'turn' you anything. All someone can do is help you see something that you didn't see before.

A) please for the love of god be careful. I know you've heard it before but there are plenty of terrible influences out there and I would honestly suggest exploring more around your age group. I know you don't see yourself being interested but I just think it would be wise to explore a demographic that doesn't have a massive advantage over you before you start getting involved with one that does.

B) I think you've probably always been some kind of bisexual or some other variation of mixed sexuality. That's okay. You're wise to wonder if "Daddy issues" might be a source of confusion for you.

C) I have no issue with what goes on between two consenting adults. Just make sure you're no being possessed and brain washed.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nobody can turn someone gay. They can only make you realize the boundaries weren't where you thought they were. :slight_smile:

Lex