1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused ramble...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by feelinglostx, Sep 14, 2013.

1. feelinglostx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been confused with my feelings since I was 13/14 as I used to have a crush on my female teacher at school, I then slept with a girl who was a friend when I was 14 (she came out as gay and has been with her girlfriend for 5 years), it was a one off but it made me really question my sexuality.

When I left school I didn't start dating until I was 17 and since then I've just dated a few guys but I can't shake off the attraction to women, I'm getting frustrated with people asking why haven't I got a boyfriend or keep asking why I'm still single after 3 years.

It's hard where I live to meet other gay women as I live in quite a rural area but I've decided to get out there and try and meet new people, part of me really wants to meet a nice girl and give it a go and see how I feel as I'm so confused. :bang:

2. lovely lesbian

It sounds like your gay but take time to work it out and it is confusing and life changing and scary but hopefully it will work out good luck xxx

3. feelinglostx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: life can be so confusing at times! x

4. lovely lesbian

Can't it just! X