1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was sure but now confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by EVLNS, Sep 14, 2013.

?

Which suits me best?

1. Straight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lesbian

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Bi

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  4. No idea

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. EVLNS

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm 25 and still a virgin,
    I've been dating guys 3 times but never serious..
    And now I know that I'm feeling really lonely. (single for like 8/9 years)
    I know im into guys like sexually and mentally...
    But lately.., everytime I look at my boss (she's married And has one son), I always think of her sexually... Like imagining her in bed, naked, or how she made love and all..
    But the sign is very significant when she's bend down (im not sure wht the right words are, but its like when u pick up ur things on the floor and u have to reach it while standing, so someone behind u will see ur ass clearly)..

Everytime i got a clear view of her ass, i was like "OMG".. Its not kim kardashians ass, but i feel the tension inside, like i wanna do her.

About her looks, shes not MILF type.she looks alot younger than her age, actually, she looks like shes 2 years older than me, while she is actually 33.

Does that make me bi? Or am I just curious?

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Is this the only girl you do it with or has this become a common place in your life?

3. EVLNS

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Theres only one other girl that im attracted to.. But she lives in another continent, so we didnt talk that much.. I was in her country for only three months, and met her not thst often,..

4. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hmmm, it is possible you COULD be Bi, however that is only going by what you have told me, ask yourself, can you see yourself in a relationship with another woman? Or even having sex with a woman at all?

5. EVLNS

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yeah!! Thats the thing.. I cannot imagine myself hsving s relationship with another woman at all.. Thats why i am confused why would i get this weird feeling towards another woman's ass

6. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    What is the feeling then? Arousal? Or something else entirely? Describe it...

7. EVLNS

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Is it possible like its just i wanna do her but not a relationship. I get this feeling, i guess im turned on.. Arousal? I think so

8. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Depends... is it wet down there, do you picture yourself having sex with her? Do you want to please her sexually?

9. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Based on what You said, I Think that you're a BiSEXUAL. And not really Anything else on the poll... There are other orientations, If you want to check them out. I'm not a complete Expert of Different Sexual and Romantic Orientations, but I guess that you're Quite like a Heteroromantic Bisexual.

#9 DannyBoi66, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  10. EVLNS

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Not wet but definitely want something involving here... I still not sure whether iam too desperate to have sex
    Or i am just having an interest toward certain woman.. And yes i actually picturing myself naked with her, and thw thoughts of pleasing her is not significant but its there... It came when she (as i said on my first post) bent down, over and over..

Well i am knda confuse how to explain myself too..

Well im gonna google "heteroromantic bisexul" (!)

---------- Post added 15th Sep 2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

Well i think i have to determine what this feelings are first.. Then answers will come?

11. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    But that does not answer my question, do you feel a longing NEED to please her sexually or do you just want to hit it and quit it, for lack of a better word.

12. EVLNS

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Well, its more like just hit it and quit.
    I mean, I know im not sure i want a longterm (if she responded, which is impossible giventhe circumstances, shes religious and we live in a more narrow minded culture).

I think i know that i want more thanjust friends (we were friends before and now closer but also my boss cz i work for her now)

But yes definitely want sth more, please her and all.. But nt that LONGING.. i still dunno e
    What i wnt :frowning2:
    And its confusing actually....

---------- Post added 16th Sep 2013 at 06:16 AM ----------

What i know now is everytime i got a text from her no matter what is regarding,
    I felt this little weird feeling... I am not used to have it, its like i hav a crush on her...