1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does phimosis needs to be cured?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bovalor, Sep 15, 2013.

1. bovalor

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I've phimosis. I did not take it that seriously until now when I started reading about its disadvantages. So, thought about asking if it is bad and if it necessarily be cured?
    I have a habit of masturbating once a week, sometimes once in 2 weeks and sometimes once a month. Depends again! And, during masturbation, I dont feel any pain. But sperm comes out slowly and is slightly pale yellow. I do not have any issues after it. And, the foreskin is not fully covered, I can stretch my foreskin partially. Also, I usually clean the foreskin after urinating.
    Is circumcision necessary to cure this? If this still has to be cured, can this be cured using natural procedure?
    I'm also worried about how my partner would feel about this and if it can cause any problems during sexual intercourse!

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A friend of mine had phimosis and was able to cure it by various stretching exercises etc.. and did not need surgery.

But if it worries you I'd suggest getting your doctor to discuss it