1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by purdygirl0711, Sep 15, 2013.

1. purdygirl0711

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I find both men and women attractive and even thought I have only been in relationships with men I could be in one emotionally and physically with a woman too. But I am only 14 so does this make me bi or am I too young altogether? And I don't know if I should tell anyone because my parents are homophobes and I only have a few close friends. I could really use some help now.

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Maybe you are bisexual, you are young you have plenty of time to figure things out, to experiment. Don't push things, and maybe wait a little before telling your parents, at least until you understand your sexuality clearly.

3. lovely lesbian

I agree you could be bi take time to work things out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

4. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I'm going through a similar thing to you at the moment, I'm somewhat unsure. I'd say just give it time and it will resolve itself, that's what I'm gonna do. There's no point thinking about it too much, in my experience it can get you down, make you more confused, and rarely leads to any significant conclusions. So really just give yourself time to work things out. No-one needs you to have worked this stuff out, and in the end, does it really matter what you are? Basically just be patient and the answer will turn up one day.