1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i bisexual or could i be a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dani4792, Sep 16, 2013.

1. dani4792

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    okay let me start off by saying that i'm 21 years old & i started questioning my sexuality way back when i was in elementary school (i think 3rd or 4th grade). i came out in 8th grade as bisexual. now i am starting to think that i could be a lesbian.
    the reason i'm still not 100% sure is because i like cuddling with guys and kissing them. however, when it comes to sex and foreplay...nooo thank you. i don't enjoy it, the entire time i'm just hoping it will end soon. but like i said, i like kissing them and i'm physically attracted to them, just not sexually.
    when it comes to girls.. i'm sexually attracted to them & my relationships last longer with girls than with guys (with guys i'll find ANY reason to break up with them) & i actually get butterflies with girls.
    so i'm confused. am i bisexual or a lesbian? can anyone help me figure it out? i'm sick of questioning it. is anyone else going through this?

2. Abbra

It sounds to me like you are biromantic, but not bisexual. It's hard for me to say whether or not you are actually physically attracted to men, or if you are just aware of men that are attractive. A lot of people get the concepts mixed up, though as I said, I'm not feeling what you are feeling so making that judgement would be rash on my part.

3. dani4792

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    okay thank you!