1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i listen to my dreams???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by babybop1224, Sep 19, 2013.

1. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I thought I was bi, but i'm still confused because i seem to have no interest in arelationship with men anymore. since iv'e accepted my attraction to females I have noticed that i get so much more excited when i see females than i do a cute guy. i would always wonder how other girls could go bat crazy over a guy. I dated a guy once and i really just wanted him to get out of my space. but when i i was around girls i didn't mind them in my space. one day i was messing with my friend who has an incredible ass and she let me grab it because she knew i had a thing for butts. when i did it was like electricity shooting throuugh my whole body and i was instantly turned on. There was one guy around that same time who i thought i was attracted to, i mean i got excited a few times by him. he was the only guy who ever did that to me. I also liked my bestfriend and sometimes just having her near me made me horny. i know im not staright but im confused because when i have dreams i dream about being with a guy but the moment i wake up i only want girls. I'll see a guy but then i think i'd raher be with a girl. Should i even listen to what my dreams are saying??? I only very rarely have dreams with girls in them.

2. lovely lesbian

I've had dreams about guys for a while then I dreamed about girls so I know where you are coming from it is very confusing but I came to the conclusion that I was gay and nothing was going to change that take your time to find out who you are xxx