1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just don't care anymore..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fkhoms, Sep 21, 2013.

1. fkhoms

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's been awhile, I just wanted to vent maybe get some incite I don't know. I've done a lot of soul searching and reading into my thoughts, and I just don't care anymore what my orientation is, I get arousle from a vigina, and male parts gross me out unless I'm already worked up. I look at a naked woman, and can within minutes be woodpecker city. Naked men it's not the same. I feel like there's something deeper to my sexuality that I don 't/ will never understand, I guess I'm ok with that. I'm just tired of feeling regret whenever i finish self pleasure. I don't want to feel like what I'm doing is bad, and in all honesty just because I'm seeing an image on screen dosen't really define my orientation. I want a wife I want kids, I warm that Dream girl, but maybe. I get a lil swayed because sex means a little more to me then most people. I would give anything to be with someone who loved me preferably a women. At this point I just don't care anymore. Fantasy meets reality, meets truth...I'm sick of labels, and at this point. I don't , mind being alone forever. I'm never gonna figure this out, and I'm just done...

2. AKTodd

Perhaps you should try something like this:

Go thru your life and do what makes you happy. If, as you are doing that, you meet someone who you like, and they like you back, allow yourself to see where it goes and if it makes you happy. No labels, no preconceived expectations about what you 'should' be doing or feeling. Just go with the flow.

Note that at no point in the above did I mention the gender of the person in question. Because that's not really important. If you're attracted to em, you're attracted to em, and that's all that matters.

Just a thought,

Todd

3. lowkey

lowkey Guest

ok first you said, woman vagina turns me on, and then male parts turn me off,.. lol

i think your straight from what you've said. i dont think you need to question your sexuality as much as taking the first step to going up to a woman you find attractive