1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help, anxiety and woman.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lowkey, Sep 21, 2013.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

is it plausible to have anxiety around woman because of a psychological trauma.
    or is that far fetched?

i believe growing up i went through some Tremendously stressing things with my mom and my first. ill make a short list of the more important ones.

- i've felt genuinely compared to and distressed multiple times throughout the summer in bed with my firsts other ex. they just broke up at the time and i was a rebound so i felt so under watch and like as if i was being observed and compared too in and out of bed.

- i've seen and heard of my mom doing crazy things. she has been the most humiliating and embarrassing person ive ever met. i've also seen her nude a coupe times because she is completely fuckin careless.

- i was in a relationship with a girl i did not have a crush on to begin with, i was literally trying to rebound to get back at my ex. this made me feel like a liar on all accounts of the relationship. almost like i acted out alot of the feelings and forced them on myself even though they werent true. i was always still in pain from my first.

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

I think it would be understandable that these experiences left a mark, i guess you just have to try to get passed them, even if it's not easy. And if it is really bothering you, you might consider seeing someone to talk about it.

3. lowkey

lowkey Guest

ive talked to a therapist and she said i did go through traumas.

but sexually, i feel like i might actually be bi-sexual, and would be turned on by females if i didnt have some feelings that turn on when i think of girls objectively- to every girl it seems. when im cuddling with girls i know i get hard n i can have sex with a girl n stay hard but theres still anxiety involved. and im not sure if this is just who i am or if something caused this inside of me. i used to dream of girls all day they were like heaven for me growing up. i first kissed a girl with my tongue when i was like 7.

now its all changed, i go to dream of girls but i cant get comfortable, i dont daydream like i used to in high school, an in highschool i would day dream about girls, i would zone out n day dream about them, now i smoke tons of weed, i never dream anymore, and i masturbate excessively.

im looking for answers but i cant find any

4. lowkey

lowkey Guest