1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Elixer87, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Elixer87

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I know this is stupid. It sounds stupid. When I write it. When I think it it makes sense, but when I write it it's nonsense.

I feel like I don't know if I'm straight or gay.

I know I'm straight, because i know I like sex with men, and am not at all inclined toward sex with women (have had a 3-some experience, but didn't love it, though it was pretty much coercion).

But the thing is, the stuff I like is stuff that only my lesbian friends like. Like TV shows, and feminist issues and movies and all that. Social media sites. Piercings. I don't know.

is that dumb? I feel like that's dumb. but I can't help it. I don't know if I can be a straight woman if everything that I like is what LBGTI women like. does that make sense? I'm being crazy right?

It's just, I'm losing friends over my beliefs, even if they aren't sexual preferences, and I don't know what to do.

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

You are not crazy and you're definitely in the right place to talk about that ! Tastes are very personal stuff, just because you like different things doesn't mean you're gay ( i watched lip service and the L word it doesn't mean anything)