1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You know what?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by momart, Sep 21, 2013.

1. momart

I think I'm just going to make up my own sexuality and call it "momart" and go from there. I don't fit into the typical "A", "B" or "C" categories so I'll just learn to fit into "me". :thumbsup:

2. lukeluvznicki13

what does your momart sexuality contain?
    are you attracted to all genders ?

3. lowkey

lowkey Guest

usually people have a variation of a label. no one person is equal in theory, im sure in actuality some people are the same Sometimes., you could feel like A one day, and feel like a mix of A and C another day, or just like C one day, or maybe even B sometimes.

over time, you will see a clearer picture, n have feelings and measurments, and gradients of sexual desire attached to a label or whatever you choose... im not sure if you get what im saying, but it applies to people like you and me i think.

4. momart

I get exactly what you are saying, and that is how I feel right now. I am bits and pieces of all categories, sometimes at the same time sometimes not...

I am still learning to be comfortable in my own body and skin, so I think this will come second.

Right now my sexuality is all muddled up. I'm seeing a psychosexual therapist because I am having physical difficulties, and while anything can turn me on I have no desire to have sex, unless with a person who understands me/this, and can handle all my emotional baggage. That said, I won't do anything more with a woman than a kiss, unless the right woman comes along, and for guys, i would not do anything unless i felt very attracted to them... I am very picky.