1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am bi but maybe leaning towards being gay

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by UG Scorpio, Sep 21, 2013.

1. UG Scorpio

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi this is my first thread and I am asking if you can help me out? I know I am bisexual but not toward anyone that I am as I am to scared but lately I have got boners over men a lot more than normal (or what I think is not normal) and love being around men that I have feelings for (they don't know I like them). I am not to sure it is my body messing around or what it is. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

2. WanderingGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know how it feels. That's the thing about being bisexual. You're sexuality is like a metronome. There's nothing wrong with you. :slight_smile: Sometimes I lean more towards boys and other times I only like girls. But it's like everyone's hot. xD

3. Tyrael

Seems pretty natural for someone who is bisexual. I only recently came to terms with the fact I'm bisexual and I've told no one about it yet either. What you're experience is normal though so don't worry about it. Perhaps when you get to experience a relationship with a guy you will find yourself leaning towards being more gay than bisexual but only time (and your feelings) will tell.

4. UG Scorpio

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thank you guys for helping me understand

5. LILuke

This. There are times when I'm only interested in girls and other times when all I see are cute guys. This can particularly come into play if there's a particular person who's caught your attention, but for the most part you'll find that it can fluctuate back and forth a fair bit. :slight_smile: