1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please please help me :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stilesstilinski, Sep 22, 2013.

1. stilesstilinski

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay, here goes:
    So, I am a girl, and I am sexually attracted to all women. I'm pretty sure that sometimes I am attracted to men, but it might just be in my head, as I'm still in a little bit of denial...
    (I'm new to all this!)
    Like (THIS IS ABOUT TO GET KIND OF EXPLICIT JUST WARNING YOU) I am turned on by that triangly-thing in the bone structure of a guy's abdomen that point towards their *private area*. I also get an urge to kiss guys sometimes, like my lips actually ACHE wanting to kiss them.. but i don't feel aroused *down there* when I'm feeling it. (I'm sorry im being so explicit im normally alot more innocent!) But then again, I have never kissed anyone before, so I don't know what it would feel like in the actual kiss... but I have seen pictures/videos of pensises before and they don't turn me on.

But here's where it gets REALLY confusing:
    I am pretty sure that I get really emotionally attracted to men. Not just like "I really like their personality". If I have an emotional connection with a guy (even a tv character) when they smile my stomach swoops, and I shiver a little.
    I haven't really had that with a girl, maybe once or twice.

So, please please PLEASE help me figure this out! You will have my eternal gratitude!

2. this is me

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    your probably bi, but think about I like this,
    being sexually attracted to someone; you want to have sex with them,
    being physically attacked to someone; you like how they look, what they have. [ B===D or ({}) & ( . ) ( . ) ]
    then emotionally attracted; liking them for their personality
    sorry for the symbols...

3. person57

I think you are bisexual

4. swingthatway

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! I'm feeling the exact same thing and it is seriously confusing. However, I just label myself as bisexual and try not to think about it too much. Although I do feel more attracted to girls, I also get emotionally and physically drawn to guys. My theory is to just take life as it comes, and if that means that I end up with a guy - then fine! Alternatively, if I were to end up dating a girl - that would be cool too! Just try to look past the gender and consider whether you would date/kiss/go out with the person, regardless of their junk :wink: