1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what am i

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stranger, Sep 23, 2013.

1. stranger

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ever since I can remember I have been bisexual. I've told myself that I am pansexual. That I love everyone no matter what gender race or age. However recently I've been really confused I want to be with a woman I want a girlfriend and I know I want to marry a woman but there are moments where I want to have sex with men. I've been told I'm bisexual but have a stronger liking for women but I often wonder if I'm lesbian . I don't want a boyfriend. I want a gf now and always but I want to have sex with men. Once in a while not always. Help me .:bang:

2. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual leaning towards women, homoromantic bisexual... why does it matter?

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have my moments when I have fantasies about being with a man sexually, but I'm not surprised; everything I watch on TV is geared towards heterosexuality. The fantasies are okay, but when I think about intercourse, I get very uncomfortable. However, that's just me; if you feel like having sex with a man would be enjoyable then go for it. You don't have to label yourself if you do not want to because it restricts you from exploring your feelings.

I generally tell people that I prefer women and you can do the same if you want to. But "IF" I met a nice guy in the future that caught my attention then may be something could happen. Even though, it's very unlikely because I'm currently in a relationship with a woman and I'm happy. So, for now, I'm happy with labeling myself for the most part as gay.

4. dts

dts

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The main thing is not to worry about what you are. You are you. Explore it all, and be willing to get hurt, becuse love does hurt often.

Godd luck

5. FormulaTuner

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You are a human being, I am human being. You have your preferences I have mine. Then again, everyone is different. Dont feel bad, just be you. Dont let a label define you.