1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the years leading up to being out of the closet

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by seeking, Sep 24, 2013.

1. seeking

i am soon to be 20 years of age and i am at a point where i am discovering myself which includes my sexual orientation.

I believe i may be a lesbian because:
    1)i think all girls are attractive. I love the female body.
    2)i never get sexual satisfaction from a man
    3)i hardly think a man is attractive.
    4)i just never see them more than just a dude with a live dildo.
    5)i feel more comfortable with a girl.. my heart opens up more.. i gain a heart felt attraction to them which i never do with me.

So i was just wondering... how was your experience leading up to you finally coming to a realization that your a lesbian (even bisexual). Your feelings towards the opposite sex.

I hope i didn't offend anyone and hope to hear about your self-discovery.

*i have dated a girl before but it didn't work out...and i never had a sexual experience with a woman. So i can't say for sure if my sexual self will be more satisfied*

2. SwiftKnight

Hi I'm actually still not sure ehhh..
    but I just like, really fall in love with the strong characters women actually are. Like, leadership, motherhood, the fact that they can be gentle yet fierce... I dunno haha erm men are only attractive to me in terms of looks? Like i would find a guy cute or hot, maybe funny but that's it. A woman however... could take up my whole world :slight_smile:

3. seeking

I agree they are cute and can make me laugh, but anything else they can't give me. i think i still have some more time on this path to be for sure what i think i am is true (lesbian.)
    I can be friends with a guy but anything else with them doesn't attract me. this big "do not enter" sign shows up in my heart with a dude.

well if u ever want to talk, i'll be totally open to it. Nice to have someone to talk to and share their journey with even if it is just with a penpal.

(&&&)

4. Ameya

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How would you feel about a MTF female? Just wondering I am new and just came out.
    Ameya

5. seeking

[/COLOR]
    I wouldn't mind.. i have had intense fantasies about a hot femme with nice firm boobs with a dick...better than a strap on lol. But, if it was a guy that change his wee wee to V then i have no clue how i would feel about it. I wouldn't have anything against the MTF, but from my experience i personally never had an attraction to many MTF.

but if for long term relationship i would have to see if our personality mesh and if the bed room activities fulfill me.

if there was alot of masculine features still present....i don't think i would be attracted to the MTF. I'm very much attracted to feminine features.

(idk if you are MTF) But if i was you i wouldn't worry there is always someone for someone. We are never alone in our sexuality/sensuality.

I hope this made sense and hope I helped
    (&&&)

#5 seeking, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013