1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I like this girl...HELP!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bewildering, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Bewildering

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hiiii! :lol: I'm a girl and... about 8 months ago I met this other girl
    She's very smart, pretty, and I guess you can say that she's popular.

But it doesn't really matter how smart, how pretty or how popular she is, because I think I like her!
    So when I met her we started to get to know each other, at first, I had no feelings for her. Then, I started to like her more and more.

I don't really know if I'm bi... I'm crazy with boy bands :confused:, when I see a cute boy my face is flustered and I try my best to look good in front of him. And not to mention that I got a billion posters of shirtless dudes on my wall (heehee)

Anyway, we started to get close. In the classroom we sit near each other and most of the time we make each other laugh and smile a lot. I really love having her as company, but I think I'm having more feelings for her than I thought.

I noticed that she looks at me when I'm not noticing, you know, not a stare. Just like, a glance, and when I notice she quickly looks away and tries to act natural.
    Also, whenever I'm with her, our arms are close together. Our hands our touching and it's like she's trying to hold my hand.

I don't know if it's intentional or not, so I just leave it because I'm worried of what she'll think. :eusa_doh:
    We also hug frequently, not those quick hugs, those really good hugs that leave an impression on you for a whole while, and I love it when she does that to me. (*hug*)

Okay, anyway, I don't really think of anything further than kissing and cuddling with her. I don't want to have sex with her. I just really want to hold her hands, kiss her, and cuddle her and tell her how much I care. :kiss: I'm really confused, I don't know what to do.

If I tell her I like her then she'll think I'm weird and probably wouldn't talk to me anymore.
    I'm pretty sure she isn't Bi/Lesbian either. I'm SUPER confused about my sexual orientation right now. I need your help, guys! What can I do?! :tears:

Also, if it helps, we exchange words like 'I love you' and we'd hold hands and sway them but I always assume they're ways on how much a friend cares for you. And not in that way.

2. seeking

just gonna come from my opinion but alot of girls i feel hug each other, hold hands, and say "I love you" to each other. Then again all my close friends always been bi or were just very flirtatious. So idk if that changes things. But what you are doing is just normal for a girl and i feel like the feelings you have is just a deep love for her (non-sexual.)

For me when i have a crush on a girl... i have heart felt emotions, i think about kissing her, cuddling, having sex, cooking for her, and etc. like what a coupe would do.

So i wouldn't say you're bi/lesbian from my viewpoint, but let time pass by and see how you feel then, but if your not daydreaming about having a future with her... and being in love. I wouldn't question your sexuality yet.

i hope this helped a bit.

3. Bewildering

Out Status:
    Some people
    Heyyy! :grin:
    Thanks so much, although, this isn't the first time I've had feelings for a girl.

I had other ones, but none are as huge compared to this crush.
    I'm going to go ahead and try and understand her more. Because normally we go in a group, and not just her and I.

I hope all turns out well for me, Cheers!

4. seeking

Yea, just let time tell you.... u might just be at the point of your life where you are curious and want to experiment.

But, i wouldn't worry unless you start having thoughts about her that involve what a couple would do.. like live together,cook, cuddle, have sex, you wanting to take care of her, etc.

That's how i get with girls i get that crush feeling about i want to do things for them... make them mine.

I never ever get that way with a guy. Which i would think if i was straight/bisexual.. i would have those strong needs to take care of the person and be with them in a more intimate way. I don't; romancing a guy and actually going with a guy gives me a panic attack.. i just want to run like the devil. And it's not like i am shy, just disgusted by the idea of a guy.

but that doesn't mean i can't love a guy for him or appreciate a guys good looks....and be like oo.. he's hot..yea i acknowledge he's hot but i don't want anything to do with them.

idk how old you are either...but that's how i started to act when i was very young like late elementary/early middle school. Even before that i think i had my flare of lesbian, but they say your born a lesbian which i think is true 99% of the time.

I wish you the best of luck... and like the saying goes "Everything is revealed in time" part of an old verse from the bible - For the time is coming when everything that is covered will be revealed-

Nothing ever stays a secret forever.

So take your time!

(&&&)