1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused teen! Help, please?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Myheadsamess, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Myheadsamess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a 16 years old girl. And I've always been sexually attracted to both genders but I only had crushes/ dated/ fell in love with guys . I do make out with girls and stuff but I never had feelings for one... until now

There's this girl in my class and she's amazing so I'm trying to become close friends with her, we have a lot in common . The problem: I'm falling in love with her along the way. And she's straight.

She's so bright (straight A student), she's a go getter, she's always quite in class, she's really nice and sweet, she talks in a raspy high pitched voice but in really low volume and is always calm, she has beautiful natural blonde curly hair, a perfect pear shaped body with beautiful tiny shoulders. (Her face isn't that pretty though but yet I find it beautiful, I think she's beautiful)

And it's not just a sexual attraction... It's like I wanna be with her all the time, I try to be at my best around her (mostly end up sounding retarded from being so nervous even though she has no idea I like her), I wanna touch and play with her hair at every chance I have, I love her smell, I think about her alot, like ALL the time.

If you're a bisexual girl and have been in my shoes please tell me what you did.

Every one else please give me some advice... I don't know what to do, this never happened to me before.

By the way: I told my 2 best friends and they were really supportive (even though they didn't know I was into girls) but since they're straight they didn't really have any advice...

Oh and I have no problem with being bisexual, I just don't want her to get freaked out and stop talking to me because she's probably the person I have the most in common with that I have ever met...