1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 things

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by unknown17050, Sep 27, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    1. I am starting to believe that I am possibly Bisexual or some sort of variant of a fluctuating sexuality as my masturbation fantasies seem to point in that direction. (I see women for the most part, alot of them fictional and some I know in real life, but sometimes the fantasy gets interrupted by random guys and when I ejaculate/finish, I mostly see women, but the last three times I have seen men in fact the third one seems to point in the direction of bisexuality as it was a cumshot ending and it showed the woman's face getting.... splatted [we'll go with that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:] and sometimes the guys sex face as he finishes, it went back and forth, and afterward I imagined cuddling with my current emotional crush who is a woman.)

2. I think one of my best friends is in love with me or has a not too deep/serious crush, he is Bi; and we have alot in common, in fact personality wise you'd think we're the same person (I will not deny a huge commonality between us) and whenever we disagree on something; the next day he'll come back and say "You know what, I thought about your words and I must say, I do see and agree with your point of view." Another thing is how he changed religions almost around the same time I did. When we met I was an Agnostic (slowly traversing and ascending to an Atheist like I am now) and he was a Deist, shortly after he learned this he became an Agnostic as well as he told me after some re-evaluation he believes Atheist best suits him, similar case when I became fully Atheistic as well. He also cannot go a single day without talking with me either, I do not mind talking with him as again, alot in common and it is great considering I do not have many friends to chat with.

I'm not saying he is in DEEP LOVE, TRUE LOVE or anything, I feel for him more like a brother than a lover honestly I have concluded that I am at least Hetero-Romantic for the most part as my crushes are on women and I have yet to encounter one on a fellow man (I have a friend who is almost exactly like me and I have a few noticeable differences with this one girl and I feel like going for the girl is the much better feeling to do, if that is not Hetero-Romantic; I do not know what is.)

But give me your opinions, what do you have to say on this?

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious