1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi or just horny

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by charmbinite, Sep 28, 2013.

1. charmbinite

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I enjoy sex with men and women. The sex I have with women is romantic, sweet, hard, fast, and every which way. When I have sex with men Im pretty much just down for oral and anal. I just want to get down and dirty as soon as Im there. I have a guy who I visit and all we do is get in the shower as soon as I arrive. I love being on my knees in front of him and if I rub myself at all while he is in my mouth Im about to cum. When I have sex with my gf I still get lost with the physical feelings I feel with her and usually have to try not to cum too quick. Its still hot and intense and I don't have to try to feel that way.

So im just a tad confused if bi or not. The act of just putting this down is reassuring to me that it doesn't matter and I should just feel good for being me.

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like you are definitely bisexual. Do you have romantic feelings towards men? Or is it just sexual? If you feel only sexually attracted to men, without the romance, then you may be Heteromantic Bisexual.

3. charmbinite

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yea I only feel sexual attraction to men, and even then its usually only for their members.

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you are unable to feel romantic towards a man, then you may very well be Heteromantic Bisexual. It's actually pretty common. :slight_smile:

5. LILuke

I agree with Anthemic, it definitely sounds like you are a Heteroromantic Bisexual, which as she said is actually a lot more common than people think. You definitely seem to have the right attitude of being happy with who you are and that's fantastic! No one can tell you how to live your life but you, and if what you're doing is making you happy and isn't hurting anyone then more power to you! :grin: