1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SoulSister, Sep 28, 2013.

1. SoulSister

SoulSister Guest

This is my 2nd time posting.I need to get this off my chest this place is my only outlet.I've been with my fiancée a man for 11 years.We have 2 children together I love him but have no desire to kiss,touch or have sex with him it's been like this for 3 years now.I often fantasise about being with a woman not just sexually but I find myself having romantic feelings for women I just meet usually ones that appear to be gay.I want to hold,kiss and be with them so bad when I was first with my partner I did those things with him but was also hoping to do the same with a woman.Those feelings passed but just before having my 2nd those feelings have reappeared since crushing over a new friend.Now I can't help to get excited around "gay women" or women I find attractive.Its become an obsession that I need to break I can't go a day without thinking about women it's so consuming,I think it's a lot more then wanting to experiment because its not just sexual it's more emotional something I don't have with my partner.