1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thatsit01, Sep 29, 2013.

1. thatsit01

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've already posted here with the same problem but I don't know what to do. I started questioning my sexuality a while ago, when I started reading fictions and found one femslash and I liked it better than one with a straight couple, and then I realized that I didn't really feel attracted to boys and the thought of having sex with one kind of scared me. So I broke up with my boyfriend and I didn't miss having one, I actually missed his friendship, so I started thinking I could like girls but it seems right when I think about it but when I look at a girl it feels wrong and I kinda don't let me stare at her. What can I do to find out if I'm really attracted to girls?

2. MossyCave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Maybe it feels wrong because you're telling yourself it is? You should just be honest with yourself, I know this is going to sound impossible but maybe focus on other things, and you'll get the answer? Either that or you could try join some sort of LGBT club, but it can be hard when you're not sure.