1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My story...any tips?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lanker, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Lanker

So, I`m a gay guy in a place full of homophobia. I`m always kinda sad (even my cousin says so, he`s in my class) and I`m tired of being single. I`m possibly the only homossexual in the MY ENTIRE SCHOOL and it`s just all too depressing.:tears:
    Last week I was talking to a friend, when I saw an old classmate(female by the way). No one I really talked to or anything, so I just said "hi" (and I`m kinda shy so...). I received my "hi" back, and for a second I wanted to see who she was talking to. I saw a giant group of girls, and in the middle of them, a boy (HOT...come on, control yourself:eusa_naug). I pretty much went on my way and continued talking to my friend, but some minutes later that old classmate and her cute friend came to me. He had a big smile on his face, so I JUST KNEW HE WAS GONNA ASK ME IF I WAS GAY. So he came to me, smiling, and he sat next to me and whispered to me "Are you an homossexual?". My first thought was "I KNEW IT!!! I :***: KNEW IT!!!"
    I was kinda embarrassed at first, but then, I started thinking: "The way he was smiling and looking at me; the way he talked and the way he put his hand on my shoulder... he`s probably gay too... I mean, I hope so, or my gaydar sucks".
    So, I was shy with the question, but he actually guessed that I was because I didn`t say yes, but I didn`t say no either.
    After that event, I just kept talking to my friend and we went back to our class.
    Only when I went back home, I started thinking: "He was cute, he was nice, I liked him.............OM*G IM FALLIN IN LUV:icon_redf!!!"
    Now I just keep thinking about that guy, and I only talked to him ONCE!!! What should I do? I`m kinda confused, falling mad in love with a complete stranger. Is it because there is a chance he`s gay too(in the meaning that there`s FINALLY someone I can relate to)?
    I haven`t told this to anyone yet, and I feel like I can`t do so. Besides that guy, only a friend of mine (female...again) knows I`m gay, and I don`t think she could be very helpfull, so, can someone give me some hints?

2. purplekitty

I think you should talk to that guy again. Don't tell him right off the bat that you love him, that could get pretty awkward. Just hang out and learn more about this person. Try to find things you have in common so that you can be good friends. Good luck!

3. hichat

Oh my god... I hope that will happen to me :grin:
    How old is he? Maybe you can stalk him in facebook and chat with him there if you're too shy to do it in real life.

Keep us updated!!! :slight_smile:

4. Lanker

I know I should talk to him, but my biggest problem is that I have 5000 layers of "shy" inside me.I just don`t feel like I can.

5. Werbinich

Become friends first. That would be a great leap board to anything fabulous. Anyway, I think that your crush might be...well, straight people simply don't ask others if they were gay grinning on first appearance so your gaydar is functioning...I GUESS.

Now, the shy problem, Facebook is a great way to talk to each other without eye contact which derives into shyness. Stalk him on Fb but don't overdo it.

Something wonderful is sure to happen. (Why couldn't that happen to me??? eifersüchtig...)

Hugs, and Good Luck!