1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wondering

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LostnDelirious, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Does any women get very nervous around attractive women? I get quite nervous and even more so when they are attractive I start checking them out to a point where Im fantasising.Its so embarrassing as they catch my glance and it ends up awkward for me.I just want to run out of there usually a shop I get hot flashes and have to avoid eye contact.I know Im bi curious.Has anyone else found it hard to not checking women out? I'm in a relationship with a guy but struggling to "think straight":eusa_doh:

2. Etak

I don't usually, because I'm fairly certain that most of the girls I see on a weekly basis are straight. They do sometimes catch me checking them out, though. However, if I were in a room full of lesbians, there's no telling how I would react. There was this girl that was bi in one of my classes this summer, and I noticed that I tended to act very "masculine" around her. :grin: I'll be interested to read other replies to this thread.

3. I find its even worse around women who are lesbians.I try and catch there eyes and usually smile but maybe Im just a big perve to women.

4. Chels

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I sometimes do turn my head if there's a good looking girl around or just walking by, but it's nothing weird or overboard.

If I really can't help it I just try to be discrete, or if I'm with other people I just quickly take a glance and then just drop it, i'd rather miss checking a girl out, than get caught by either her, or whoever is with me, and turn the whole thing into an awkward silence.