1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe A Lesbian But I Find Some Guys Hot?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Solo, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Solo

Hello, all! :smilewave (&&&)

Alright, so…I know I do not absolutely need to label myself, but I sure as hell would like to. I am incredibly confused when it comes to what my sexual orientation is. I've gone through periods of thinking I was bisexual, asexual, pansexual, back to asexual, gay, and then back to pansexual again. I am not trying to label myself for anybody but me; so whatever I am, I’ll be happy.

I’ll be blunt and try to keep this as short as possible.

When I was 6 I fully realized that I was attracted to biological females. Ever since then I have always wondered what my sexual orientation was. I’ve talked to friends and family members and the two people I’ve been in relationships with[one biological male, long distance, and one biological female, not long distance. Both are exes now], but I think I’ve just confused myself further. :confused:

I have had experiences with making out with a woman and I enjoyed it. But I never kissed or made out with a man, so... :confused:

I don’t know if I am gay, pansexual, or even bisexual. What I DO know is this:
    1. I have no desire to ever have sex with a biological male or to ever do anything sexual with a male.
    2. I am sexually attracted to biological females; I have a desire to have sex with females and to do sexual things with females.
    3. I do not want to be in a relationship with a male, I want to be in a relationship with a female.
    4. I want to marry a female in the future.
    5. I am somewhat attracted to males; I find some men hot, sexy, attractive, cute, etc. But I still am not sexually interested in them.

So…yeah. I’m completely confused. :help:

I’m sorry this was so long! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this and help me. <3

#1 Solo, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  2. cfoster59

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's a big difference between noticing someone is attractive and actually being attracted to them. For example, I know when men are good looking and I appreciate how they look. I just don't want to do anything with them sexually.

3. lovely lesbian

I totally agree with you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

4. Skyline

Sounds like you may just be bisexual with a preference for females. Also, maybe your lack of experience with males is the reason behind your preference.

5. DrkRayne

I'm lesbian, but I can still say I man is attractive...but I dont want him. I thin Idris Elba is one good looking guy...but I wouldnt want him or any other man sexually.

Just because you're lesbian doesnt mean you can't appreciate beauty in the opposite sex.

6. Mysz

Agreed, by a million times! I find men aesthetically attractive... (Collin O'donoghue- :love: ) but would never date, marry, have sex, or fall in love with them.
    Labels are a bunch of trouble but they can provide a sort of relief =) Hope all these posts helped you!

7. sammy1

Hey...I've never been with either gender but I know 100% that I don't wanna b with a man in ANY way...only women but that doesn't mean I don't find some men attractive like 'oh he's really good lookin' and even sometimes 'I wish I could b him' but thinking a guy is attractive doesn't mean u want him in ur bed

8. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are quite a few male celebrities that I think are attractive, but I could never have them so yeah. I've found guys attractive while I'm out and about, but I don't see myself ever dating another man. I do not seek out men, especially since I've been more comfortable with who I am.

Not only that, I am currently in a relationship with a woman, and I finally feel like that void in my heart has been filled. My prior relationships with men, there was always something off, which made me feel unfulfilled.

You sound like you could very well be gay, but please take your time to figure things out. I know it took me years to finally become comfortable labeling myself as a lesbian. I'm still not crazy about the term, so I just tell people that I prefer to be with women.

#8 pinklov3ly, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  9. momart

What if you find it hard to find attractive guys, but occassionally you do meet some man you would like to be with, kiss or sexually or in other romantic ways?

10. Solo

Thank you everybody that answered! Simply writing my feelings out helped a lot, and the replies I received helped even more. <3 <3 Thank you all so much again. <3