1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The versatile role

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tightrope, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some people label themselves "versatile" as far as sexual roles go. For guys, this would mean they could be active or passive. This pertains to any and all sexual acts, by the way.

Is this something where the versatility is something that applies to any same-sex partner they might have? Or is it something that depends on the same-sex partner they might have, meaning they might be turned on by being passive with one and being active with another, depending on the type of person they're with?

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ooo...my head hurts with that one!

I guess after a while the "depends" part diminishes over time and the "any" part takes over. If both partners are versatile, some preferences are likely to develop, maybe even some habits, which then need to be broken to keep things...interesting.

Sex is like painting the Brooklyn bridge, or any large bridge for that matter. Once they're done on one end, it's time to start painting again at the other end. In sex, there are so many things to try, but eventually you're back at the beginning...or is that beginning with the back...end?

3. bifairix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi hun. I'm versatile but I love to play the girl sub/bottom role hence my name.

I think versatile is a great thing to be as I can be with any kind of person.

Also you have versatile with straight sex too remember. Seems popular now to experiment in any scenario. It's preference really. X