1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused again...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RCJ24, Oct 4, 2013.

1. RCJ24

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am 20 y/o and have struggled with my sexuality since junior high. I just recently decided I was 100% gay. I am only out to one friend and she has been fairly supportive but cannot give me good advice because she is not gay. The thing is, I have only ever dated girls. I never had sex with any of the girls I have dated, even the ones I was in love with. I just couldn't do it. But I have slept with two different girls and two different guys. Non of which I had a romantic or emotional connection with. With the girls I never received satisfaction, but with both of the guys I did. When I see girls I still want to be with them sexually and emotionally. I get that unexplainable feeling and longing to be with a beautiful girl. But with guys, really all I ever think about is the sex. So it has me rethinking why I am gay? I like girls emotionally and guys physically. How does that even work?! I'm not bi. I pretended to be bi for too many years. It was just a lie. Anyway, this is more of getting stuff of my chest. But really some solid advice would be such a huge help!