1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared to be alone

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fortheloveoflez, Oct 5, 2013.

1. fortheloveoflez

I'm scared.
    Why?
    because I graduate college this year...which means that this is my last year...why is that scary? It's scary because college is the only time in your life that you will be surrounded by a huge group of young people who are open to meet each other as well as a host of liberal events. After that, youre on your own. Now Im scared because Ive never had an actual relationship with a girl (sure I dilly-dallied and dated around but that's not the same) even though Ive spent time at school. It's almost like if I dont find someone now, what are the chances that ill find someone ever

2. Split Arrows

I found it's actually easier to find someone when you're not in college, simply because you're not both focused on school work all the time. Most people I've encountered weren't really interested in a relationship while in school, but their focus turns more that way after graduation.

3. fortheloveoflez

4. Chels

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As cliche as it may sound whenever a door shuts a window opens. Apologize if I quoted it wrong haha

But the point stays the same, see it as this new opportunity to meet new people and who knows, among these new people there could be your future other half.

I think it's hard to have a relationship in college and just as hard to keep it, so finally moving on is not necessarily a bad thing.

I hope everything turns out fine :slight_smile: